Photo

Outage of the Forums

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nprovos

nprovos
  • Super Administrators
  • 671 posts
  • Interests:computer and network security, blacksmithing, martial arts, and lots of reading.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:28 PM

The forums went down last night after the hosting provider changed IP addresses on us. Between Dave, Alan and I, we were able to change DNS to point to the new IP address and things should be back working as normal.

Sorry for interruption.

#2 B. Norris

B. Norris
  • Supporting Member
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:46 PM

Thank you, all three of you, for the hard work you put in to keep the forum running.

~Bruce~

“All work is empty save when there is love, for work is love made visible.” Kahlil Gibran
"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

#3 Don Abbott

Don Abbott
  • Members
  • 807 posts
  • Interests:the Gospel, my wife, blacksmithing, bladesmithing, primitive archery, and F&I War reenactment

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:25 PM

Appreciate it.

I was already getting nervous twitches.

#4 Collin Miller

Collin Miller
  • Members
  • 1,121 posts
  • Interests:Bladesmithing, Norse mythology, knives, woodcarving, bow making, blacksmithing, Finnish mythology, Scandinavian history, whittling, good books, leather working, guns, ancient history, Celtic knotwork, drawing, archery, animals, hunting, shooting, making jewelry, swords of all kinds.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:34 PM

Agreed, all of this for free, too!
Thanks a lot to all of you admins.

“If you trust in yourself. . . believe in your dreams. . . and follow your star. . . you will still get beaten by the people who have spent their time working hard and learning things, the people who weren't so lazy.” ~ Terry Pratchett

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users