picture

help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cjwalker

cjwalker
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:making thing with my hands, working on cars, working with wood,and blacksmith

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:50 PM

I cant see 90% of the pictures for some reason can someone tell me why

#2 Alan Longmire

Alan Longmire

Forum Board

• Super Administrators
  • 12,280 posts
  • Interests:World Domination

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:54 PM

What are you using to look?  Some phones and tablets won't display pictures from outside hosts.  If you're looking at old threads, sometimes the links have changed, and sometimes the original poster has taken them down.  Give me an example of what you're not seeing and I'll try further diagnosis.

#3 James Higson

James Higson
  • Members
  • 468 posts
  • Interests:Damascus steel, Beekeeping, Bonsai art, Rugby, Beer, lots of beer (proper British ale)

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

CJWalker, your questions aren't particularly polite so far... Maybe if you phrased your questions in a more polite manner, you would get a better response.

Sorry if I'm being a bit picky.

#4 Brad Adams

Brad Adams
  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Blacksmithing, Bladesmithing, Swords, Daggers, Knives, Cutlery, Sport, Fantasy, Books, Reading, Art (Drawing), Music, Heavy Metal, Culture (even though I have none)

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

CJWalker, I have this problem as well. I've found that it is something to do with the computers I'm using to look. All the pictures are visible from my Iphone if I ever really want to look.

#5 Wayne Coe

Wayne Coe
  • Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:49 AM

I don't think that cj is being impolite.  I don't know how he could have phrased it any more politely.

Wayne Coe
Artist Blacksmith
729Peters Ford Road
Sunbright, Tennessee
423-628-6444
waynecoe@highland.net
www.WayneCoeArtistBlacksmith.com

#6 James Higson

James Higson
  • Members
  • 468 posts
  • Interests:Damascus steel, Beekeeping, Bonsai art, Rugby, Beer, lots of beer (proper British ale)

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:25 AM

I don't think that cj is being impolite.  I don't know how he could have phrased it any more politely.

'I cant see 90% of the pictures for some reason. Can someone please tell me why?'

​Punctuation and courtesy.

#7 Eddie Eggleston

Eddie Eggleston
  • Members
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife, physical fitness, Paleo ways of eating, hunting-mostly archery, bladesmithing, leather tooling and Blackberry Smoke.

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

I cant view pics from my computer at work. I figure its big brother watching over my shoulder.

#8 B. Norris

B. Norris
  • Supporting Member
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:54 AM

Are you signed in to the Forum?  Many of the pictures do not show up until you log in.  Otherwise, it very much depends on what browser you are using.  A setting could be turned off or software may be out of date or incompatible.  It is possible to do a search of the problem on the internet and correct it but, time consuming.  Good luck!

~Bruce~

“All work is empty save when there is love, for work is love made visible.” Kahlil Gibran
"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users