Photo

problems using photobucket

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KYBOY

KYBOY
  • Members
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:Outdoors.Hunting,fishing,trapping..Blacksmithing..Farming..Sci-Fi, Fantasy Lit...

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

Hi guys, I was going to post some stuff but for some reason when I try to paste the photobucket image code to my post it wont apply it? Does anyone know if something has changed and how do I fix it? thanks for your time.

You have to take Life by the throat, then you need to chocke it until it spits up what you want!!

#2 C Craft

C Craft
  • Members
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Family and especially my grandson! Building knives is becoming a passion with me. Outdoors in general, hunting fishing.

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

Select the pic on photobucket and then click on links and select the IMG Code and paste to the forum!

000_1016.jpg

And if everything went right, you should be seeing a collection of working  knives that belonged to my wife's Grandfather. He was part Creek Indian and back when everything was still open range here in NW Florida, he raised cattle and hogs. Once a year they had a rounded up the livestock and branded the new livestock and butchered some for the winter. Butchering time was a community affair thus his knives had initials carved into most of them so at the end of the day he got his back!

Any way that is all there is too posting a pic from photobucket. You just can't move the photo in photobucket after it is posted or it disappears in the post! Hope that helps!

Edited by C Craft, 04 March 2014 - 08:34 PM.

C Craft Customs ~~~ With every custom knife I build I try to accomplish three things. I want that knife to look so good you just have to pick it up, feel so good in your hand you can't wait to try it, and once you use it, you never want to put it down ! If I capture those three factors in each knife I build, I am assured the knife will become a piece that is used and treasured by its owner! ~~~ C Craft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users