• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 machinetoolguy

machinetoolguy
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:38 AM

Hey all:

The Baltimore Toolworks sale is almost over and they are going to scrap everything if no one shows anymore interest, so the equipment is available to any reasonable offer. I have listed the equipment below for everyone to see. If you or anyone you know could use any of the equipment, post up a response. I have pictures and all that good stuff available.

Fenn 3F Swaging Machine: 5/8 Solid M.S. Capacity, 1 Tubing M.S. Capacity, 312 RPM, 5HP

Bader Belt Sander/grinder: Belt capacity: -3 x 132 belt guard, grinding belt, 2 hp 3/220/440 volts

Tempering Furnace: Gas Fired, Salt Pot, Automatic Valves, blower, & safety devices

Pedestal Grinder: Large 3 Phase Grinder, Equip with 12 x 2 Grinding Wheels

Pedestal Grinder: Large 3 Phase Grinder, Equip with 12 x 3 Grinding Wheels

Minster #5 OBI Punch Press: Bed Dimensions: 18.5 x 28, Bolster Plate Dimensions: 2 , Double Palm Controls, Automatic Lubrication System

Speedaire 120 Gallon Air Compressor: MADE IN THE USA, 2000 PSI, 10 HP, 3 Phase, 1750 RPM

Pangborn Rotoblast 3GN Tumble Type Abrasive Blast Cleaning Machine

Pangborn Rotoblast GN Cleaning System

Empire Dust Collector: Capable of supporting multiple machines simultaneously

ACME Automatic Polishing & Grinding Machine: 2 Horizontal, 1 Vertical Head (s), Adjustable height & angle capability, 8 Contact Wheel,
Self-Contained on Steel Pad, Diameter: 33 outside, 29 inside

Warner & Swasey #3 Lathe: Swing over bed: 15-3/8", Hexagon turret, Motor: 7.5 HP 220 Volt

ACME Type V6 Belt Finishing Machine: 6 x 168 Abrasive Belt, 5HP, 1800 RPM

ACME Type V6 Belt Finishing Machine Parts Only: View the pictures

Taylor Winfield Heat Exchanger: Model U-50523AB

Wright 1 Ton Electro-Lift

Tornos-Bechler ENC 262 Automatic Screw Machine: Fanuc OT Control, 1 Bar Capacity, 100-6,000 RPM Spindle Speed, 6 Tool Capacity, RoboBar Magazine Barloader

Tornos-Bechler ENC 162 Automatic Screw Machine: 5.4 HP, GE Fanuc Control, Bar Capacity, 8,000 RPM Spindle Speed, 6 Cross Tool Capacity, 3 End Working Tool Capacity, Gravity Barfeed

Tornos-Bechler ENC 162 Automatic Screw Machine: 5.4 HP, GE Fanuc Control, Bar Capacity, 8,000 RPM Spindle Speed, Tornos-Beckler C/12198 Barfeed

Flow Through Gas Forge / Hardening Furnace: 8 x 8 Conveyor Feed, Chamber: 36 x 8 x 2H

Flow Through Gas Forge / Hardening Furnace: 8 x 6.5 Conveyor feed, Chamber: 40 x 12 x 2 H

Gravity Feed Shelving: (4) Heavy-Duty Gravity Feed Shelving, 5 x 5 x 8H, 7 Clearance

Heavy-Duty Shelving: Different sizes are available

Light Shelving: With storage bins

Heavy-Duty Carts: Different styles and sizes available

Heavy Duty Steel Stock Carts: Apx. 9 Long

Miscellaneous Carts: Different styles and sizes available

Office Desks

Fire Proof (FireKing) Filing Cabinets

File Cabinet: Different Styles Available

#2 Tim92

Tim92
  • Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Blacksmithing/ bladesmithing, Gaming, hunting, and a bunch of other stuff.

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:25 AM

Do you have prices for any of the items by any chance?
Knife Prayer by Morris Herring
"Heavenly Father, Thank you for my Knife Family. Help me, that they would see Jesus in me.
Forge me into a caring person that would be a good witness. Sharpen me, to cut all sin from my life.
Guard me, from saying the wrong thing, that I might not offend or hurt someone's feelings and lose my witness to them.
Father, let me be able to Handle all trials and tribulations that come my way.
Finally, Father, let me help Sheathe lost souls into your Fold. Father, let me use my craft to be a witness and to point the way that the unsaved might follow our Glorious Jesus.
Amen."

#3 machinetoolguy

machinetoolguy
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:06 PM

Do you have prices for any of the items by any chance?

No Sir. We are accepting any and all offers, so we have not set a price. If Baltimore Toolworks gives an offer the "okay", you can have it.

#4 WillK.

WillK.
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:35 PM

Do you have pics of the pedestal grinders? Are the items pick up only?

Thanks

#5 machinetoolguy

machinetoolguy
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:00 PM

Will:

The pedestal grinders are up here: and heredepending on which you are interested in.

Pick up is perferred, but with something like a pedestal grinder, we might be able to work out skidding and loading onto a truck. There is a forklift at Baltimore Toolworks from time to time if I schedule in advance.

#6 machinetoolguy

machinetoolguy
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:06 PM

I forgot to mention I have videos of the pedestal grinders, and some of the other equipment here.

#7 Tim92

Tim92
  • Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Blacksmithing/ bladesmithing, Gaming, hunting, and a bunch of other stuff.

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:58 PM

Well, if you can't really ship. That pretty much puts me out of it. I was still alittle skeptical about the prices after doing some research. Unless they are selling for dirt cheap I wouldn't be able to afford any of it.

Thanks for sharing though.
Knife Prayer by Morris Herring
"Heavenly Father, Thank you for my Knife Family. Help me, that they would see Jesus in me.
Forge me into a caring person that would be a good witness. Sharpen me, to cut all sin from my life.
Guard me, from saying the wrong thing, that I might not offend or hurt someone's feelings and lose my witness to them.
Father, let me be able to Handle all trials and tribulations that come my way.
Finally, Father, let me help Sheathe lost souls into your Fold. Father, let me use my craft to be a witness and to point the way that the unsaved might follow our Glorious Jesus.
Amen."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users