Photo

Hand carved knife handle

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow smith

Shadow smith
  • Members
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing,shooting military style weapons,BLADESMITHING,blacksmithing,beggining Tattooing,building usefull tools,body building and Dreaming of being a real good bladesmith.

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:35 AM

This is the sort of step by step way i hand carved a knife handle using only 2 small knives i made a day ago,im still ganna put wooden handles on the 2 small knives.The wood is Southern Rata(A native New Zealand tree,an a fricken huge one too :lol: )the main purpose of this project was to see if i can do it only using knives and to gain some self taught carving skill(Which i need if im ganna be a knife maker :D ).Sorry about the pics that are abit blury
Patients is the key to sucsess

#2 Shadow smith

Shadow smith
  • Members
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing,shooting military style weapons,BLADESMITHING,blacksmithing,beggining Tattooing,building usefull tools,body building and Dreaming of being a real good bladesmith.

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:40 AM

I forgot to add these two pics,this little critter came flying into the house while i was carving my handle.poor feela was scared half to death.

Attached Images

• 100_2715.JPG
  • 100_2716.JPG

#3 Shadow smith

Shadow smith
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:28 AM

sorry i stuffed up while editing the topic and ended up making two damit i hate it when it does that.

#4 thedemoguy

thedemoguy
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:42 AM

The detail in your carving is amazing, it looks just like a real bird... :D
You're the same dumb pilgrim who I've been hearing for twenty days, and smellin' for three!

#5 Shadow smith

Shadow smith
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:59 AM

The detail in your carving is amazing, it looks just like a real bird... :D

This isnt the right topic you must check the other one,haha that was actualy funni.i stuffed up with the editing and i ended up making two topics,i dont know how but its very annoying

#6 Shadow smith

Shadow smith
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 12:00 PM

If someone knows how to close this topic please help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users