Photo

suppliers

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jarrett

jarrett
  • Members
  • 336 posts
  • Interests:Knife making, family, hunting, farming but not always in that order.

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:00 AM

So, I had knee surgrey a week ago, and have been recovering spending most of my time surfing the net. Reading what; all things metal of course. WIP's, new works, TTP's, all lead me to try finding a resource for the tools or supplies others mention.

One I found over the weekend was Mcmaster Carr. I've heard of them before, but never browsed their site. WOW, they have almost everything one could wan't. Not testifying to the lowest price or best service, because I haven't dealt with them. Of course, I am now, because I can't shop as long as I did without buying somethinG LOL; so we'll see.

In the interest of fairness to the other vendors I've used with great success and satisfaction, I thought I'd list them here. Maybe if there is someone looking for somehting, or a new member, this will help you find what you need. Not going to list all the links and such, google makes it easy to find.

And have a fantastic Labor Day. I will not labor but spend mine with the family.

Riverside Machine in Dequeen aka Uncle Als riversidemachine.net
Texas knife makers supply
US knife makers supply/midwest knifemakers supply
Ellis Knife Workds
Tulco Oils
Joppa Glass Works
Great Lakes Waterjet
Spa City Woodworks
Instrumart (electric oven supplies)
Duralite (electric oven supplies
Tandy Leather

I'm certain this is not all of them, but all I can recall easily.
CUSTOM KNIVES BY JL RHODES
JLRKNIVES

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
God bless you. I thank God every day for the freedom to spend time with those I love, and time to pursue this craft.

"Adversity is a test for strong men."
"What one man can do, so can another."
"NO excuses, just do better next time."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users