FOR SALE KMG 72" BELT GRINDER

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brianmaffei

brianmaffei
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:14 PM

I have for sale a KMG belt grinder. It takes 72" belts and has the platen, steel base, 1 1/2 hp motor with on off switch, small wheel attachment, and two adjustable speed pulleys.
This machine was used by me in my mobile sharpening truck. I cannot imagine that I used it more than ten minutes a week for maybe 6 or 7 months. I have a couple of other machines that get used for sharpening and when I need to use a belt I mostly use a coote machine that seems to work for my purposes. Machine is in like new condition.

I would prefer local pickup at my shop in Walpole, MA but can get it shipped for somewhere in the neighborhood of $100-$150. If you want it shipped I will charge the actual shipping costs.

I am asking $1250.00 or b/o

Attached Images

• DSC00557.JPG
  • DSC00555.JPG
  • DSC00554.JPG

#2 ray rush

ray rush
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:56 PM

I have for sale a KMG belt grinder. It takes 72" belts and has the platen, steel base, 1 1/2 hp motor with on off switch, small wheel attachment, and two adjustable speed pulleys.
This machine was used by me in my mobile sharpening truck. I cannot imagine that I used it more than ten minutes a week for maybe 6 or 7 months. I have a couple of other machines that get used for sharpening and when I need to use a belt I mostly use a coote machine that seems to work for my purposes. Machine is in like new condition.

I would prefer local pickup at my shop in Walpole, MA but can get it shipped for somewhere in the neighborhood of $100-$150. If you want it shipped I will charge the actual shipping costs.

I am asking $1250.00 or b/o

Do you still have this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users