Photo

Labor day hammer-in.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SHARPENSTEIN

SHARPENSTEIN
  • Members
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:Knives, swords, axes, spears, and how they are made. Food! So much so that I have a Culinary arts degree. Also just a general intrest in the old ways of doing things.

Posted 17 July 2007 - 04:27 PM

Im extending an invitation to anybody who would like to come to my place Labor day weekend for a hammer-in of sorts. Aug 31 thru Sept 2 ( Fri, Sat, Sun ). Labor day is on the Mon after. Im in Taylorsville, KY right next to Louisville.
I was basically thinking of just a gathering of people for fun and forging. I have an outdoor shop ( with a roof ) and plenty of room for camping ( I have a pop-up camper that sleeps 4 to 6 if anybody wants to arm wrestle for it). Bring any projects you are working on and some charcoal or propane. I will be grilling lots of food on Fri and Sat and can have a bonfire as well.
Let me know ahead of time if you want to make it so I know how much food to have.
As stated above, bring charcoal or maybe a tank of propane and any projects you want to work on. Saftey gear like gloves and glasses are also a good idea.
All are welcome
Larry Sharp
844 Dogwood cir.
Taylorsville, KY 40071
502-338-2927
When the world ends, I want to be in Kentucky because they are 25 years behind everybody else. Mark Twain

My Webpage

#2 DJPratt

DJPratt
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:03 PM

count me in! Finally a hammer in i can make it to!!!!!!

~~DJ

#3 SHARPENSTEIN

SHARPENSTEIN
  • Members
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:Knives, swords, axes, spears, and how they are made. Food! So much so that I have a Culinary arts degree. Also just a general intrest in the old ways of doing things.

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:21 AM

The cookout and hammer-in is still on if anyone nearby (or far away) wants to come hang out.
Larry Sharp
When the world ends, I want to be in Kentucky because they are 25 years behind everybody else. Mark Twain

My Webpage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users