It's Here !

I'd come...but I need a few thousand $$ to drop out of the sky first

Sam hammers fly. Esp. in my shop when the grinder falls on the floor and bends the hell out of the shaft. Thank goodness for Steve. He fixed it like it was child's play!

Edited by Mike Sheffield

My life is like shaving with a razor sharp machete. It's a bit awkward and I feel a sting every now and then, but in the end I'm happy with the results.

I'd come...but I need a few thousand $$ to drop out of the sky first

Sam hammers fly. Esp. in my shop when the grinder falls on the floor and bends the hell out of the shaft. Thank goodness for Steve. He fixed it like it was child's play!

Hey Mike... keep your fingers crossed... the way we are printing money these days... they might just start dropping it by helicopter :blink: Gonna have Hula Girls in bikinis :rolleyes: .... sure you don't wanna come????????

Gonna have Hula Girls in bikinis :rolleyes: ....

That's all I need to hear!

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

DAMN!!!! Gonna miss the girls in bikinis...there again I'd probably just end up burning myself by not paying attention to the hot steel. I get too distracted buy pretty ladies.

My life is like shaving with a razor sharp machete. It's a bit awkward and I feel a sting every now and then, but in the end I'm happy with the results.

Let me know when the mini hammerin is. I'll bring propane and a cooler of water. I'm glad you got it spotted just right. Even though it's the 'little' version, it's still a pretty good chunk. Yup, hammers might have flown if that thing did a timber before it got to its new resting place.

How's the back :o, Craig

Best of luck with the hammer...I don't know if you've met Lin Rhea in person...He's a real gentleman and a fine knifemaker.....I just wished I had bought one of his knives when the price was still low..

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." — Mark Twain