HAPPY FREEDOM DAY!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to eat an American flag, and have a happy Freedom Day :) !

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

Hitting the futurerama a little hard huh?

My life is like shaving with a razor sharp machete. It's a bit awkward and I feel a sting every now and then, but in the end I'm happy with the results.

Happy independence day. Know that we'll be back. :lol:

Edited by Nick Steele

I had a strange thought the other day.

If I were locked in a room with a copy of myself, i wouldn't like me very much.

You guys still wear that wonderful bright red camouflage? :lol:

We added blue and white bits, so you can see us coming in any weather :)

yay :lol: ................................................................................

................................................................................

.......................................... wait :huh: what holida is this again ?

o-well time to go eat a flag and pwn th-e nOObs in halo woot woot

viva whatever country this is

It's...was...the day we sent you little fellers out into the world to make your own destiny. We're so proud!

Ahem...Next good celebration's the fifth of november, when we celebrate the day when catholics didn't blow up the king.

Ahem...Next good celebration's the fifth of november, when we celebrate the day when catholics didn't blow up the king.

I thought it was a celebration FOR Guy Fawkes not of his failing?

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

I thought it was a celebration FOR Guy Fawkes not of his failing?

Some people'd say it's a celebration of the fact that he tried. Others'd celebrate the fact that he lost, and didn't blow up the king. Co-incidentally, he'd have taken Parliament out as well, causing al sorts of pandemonium, and certainly more hrm than good.

Today, it's just an excuse to have a bonfire, drink some beer, get some freinds over, and let off some fireworks.

However, I seen no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

Edited by Nick Steele

Today, it's just an excuse to have a bonfire, drink some beer, get some freinds over, and let off some fireworks.

Ah, so it's a lot like how Americans celebrete Cinco de Mayo (which is not even our holiday).

MacGyver is my patron saint.

"There's nothing in the universe cold steel won't cut." -Conan of Cimmeria-

Bas'cally, yes. Any excuse for a party, y'know?

ROFL, sounds like ST Pat's day, Von Stueben day (local party in my town).

• 2 months later...
I realy DONT see why Americans celebrate cinco de mayo. it isn't our holiday. :wacko:

1) It's an excuse to get drunk and act stupid, which Americans are well known for wanting to do, en mass.

2) We've got a sizable population of Mexican immigrants and people with Mexican heritage. If we use Irish ancestry to justify celebrating St. Patrick's Day, it's only fair that we use Mexican ancestry to justify celebrating Cinco de Mayo.

Given a choice of holidays, I personally don't see why we celebrate Columbus Day.

MacGyver is my patron saint.

"There's nothing in the universe cold steel won't cut." -Conan of Cimmeria-

"I realy DONT see why Americans celebrate cinco de mayo. it isn't our holiday. wacko.gif "

I remember reading something saying all of North America should celebrate it as it was the last time that North American soil was invaded by foreign forces. Only other invasion that comes to mine was Pearl Harbor and it was by air.

Wikipedia also had this which made sense.

"In the United States, Cinco de Mayo has taken on a significance beyond that in Mexico.[7][9][10][11] The date is perhaps best recognized in the United States as a date to celebrate the culture and experiences of Americans of Mexican ancestry, much as St. Patrick's Day, Oktoberfest, and the Chinese New Year are used to celebrate those of Irish, German, and Chinese ancestry respectively."

We should have a Leif Erickson day, or just rename Columbus day =P

Beau Erwin

www.ErwinKnives.com

Custom knives

Bcarta Composites

Stabilized Woods

We should have a Leif Erickson day, or just rename Columbus day =P

Seconded -_-