do you live in hawaii?

Ethan B. A. Jackson

There are two or three Kama'ainas who post here from time to time. Including Craig Hashimoto. I think at least one other person is from the Big Island. Unfortunately, my family left the islands when I was 13, so no trips to the beach anymore. :angry:

~Bruce~

“All work is empty save when there is love, for work is love made visible.” Kahlil Gibran

"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

ive been looking for any one who lives in hawaii in the hope they

might be willing to teach me a little bit about what i love

I'm on Oahu...

Actually there are quite a few knifemakers on Oahu that I am aware of... some are amazingly talented and generous with their time and knowledge.... it depends on what you would like to learn... many of them are willing to host you for a shop visit and teach you alot of the aspects of things.... another member here and I get together every once in a while to fire up a forge and enjoy a shared interest.... between family and job obligations its not as often as we would like....

Let me know if I can help... although my skills are by no means on par with many of the fine craftspeople and artists here... I'm happy to share what I can.... :0)

Drop me a line or a PM....

Hi Craig,

Good to hear things are good with you. If something shapes up, I'd like to pop out and say hi. Been curious to see that new platen too.

Take care, Craig