Twisting Wrenches Available

B. Norris

9 adjustable twisting wrenches available.

$30.00 each SHIPPING INCLUDED!

The wrenches are the older, 9", adustable style with extensions of 1 x 1/4" mild steel welded on. Total length, after welding on the extension, is between 16" and 17". All welding has been performed by a paid professional, I believe they were TIGed. The jaws will open up much wider then anyone would want to twist by hand. These wrenches were used previously and none of them is in pristine condition, nonetheless, they are all usable. The picture is just one of the batch, the one you receive may look just a bit different.

I can be reached via the message service on this forum if you have questions. Orders can be emailed to nethrower@cox.net, RE: Wrenches, but, you may want to drop me a message here also. Honestly, I hang out here more than I check my email!

~Bruce~

twisting_wrench.jpg

Edited by B. Norris

“All work is empty save when there is love, for work is love made visible.” Kahlil Gibran

"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

• 2 weeks later...

13 wrenches left. Thanks Tate and Bill!

I've decided to charge $5 flat for shipping and have edited the listing accordingly. If shipping is more than that I'll eat it, this is just simpler.

~Bruce~

“All work is empty save when there is love, for work is love made visible.” Kahlil Gibran

"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

12 wrenches available. Thanks Dave!

~Bruce~

• 1 month later...

BUMP

10 wrenches left!

~Bruce~

9 wrenches left.

Thanks Jim!

~Bruce~

• 2 years later...

BUMP!

Still have a few of these left guys.

~Bruce~

• 2 weeks later...

I just received one of these wrenches; it's well made and works very well.

Bruce thank you for offering them here.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP There went 2 more. Thanks Mike & Bob!

Only 6 left now :)

~Theresa (Bruce's wife)~

Per Request for all those folks in Australia the price is $36 US Dollars. This is the flat rate for the wrench and shipping via First Class International Mail. Delivery time varies upon countries.

~Theresa (Bruce's wife)~

• 2 weeks later...

Bump! Thanks Mike S.

Only 5 Left now :)

~Theresa (Bruce's Wife)~

• 3 months later...

~BUMP~ There went another one. Thanks Doug!

That leaves only 2 left.

~Theresa (Bruce's Wife)~

He's making tent stakes right now or I'd make him do this:D

I don't use mine very often but when you need one that is about the only way to get a nice even twist.

Everything I need to know I learned from the people trapped in my basement.

I'm out of my mind but feel free to leave a message.

BUMP There went another one, thanks Mark.

By the way Bruce found one stashed away, so our count remains at 2 for the moment.

~Theresa~