Peter Martin Friction Folder

Finally got this one done, a little friction folder I have after for some time. Upset ladder pattern steel and stag and a few pieces of iron and nickel damascus. Pouch sheath is leather covered with brain tanned deer hide and the flap folds down and hooks on the clasp(tang) of the folder, keeps the knife covered and also secures it. Thanks for taking a look and comments are always appreciated. This knife is available SOLD shipping included conUS

FRICTION_FOLDER_COMP800.jpg

Edited by PMARTINKNIVES
Finally got this one done, a little friction folder I have after for some time. Upset ladder pattern steel and stag and a few pieces of iron and nickel damascus. Pouch sheath is leather covered with brain tanned deer hide and the flap folds down and hooks on the clasp(tang) of the folder, keeps the knife covered and also secures it. Thanks for taking a look and comments are always appreciated.

Beautiful knife, great craftsmanship!!

Thanks guys, I love making these little buggers, just enough problems to keep you on your toes but easy enough not to get too frustrated(most of the time!).

Over the years they have gotten fancier but the mechanics have stayed the same---- :ph34r: I don't need to fix what ain't broke.

Now, if I can only figure out a way to incorperate a ball bearing pivot?

NOT!

:lol:

Edited by PMARTINKNIVES