Champion 400 Blower and Wrought For Sale

Got a Champion 400 crank blower that has been collecting dust in the garage for over a year. Figured it was time to let it go to someone who would use it. Blower is in excellent shape very smooth and blows alot of air in ether direction. Also have the original mounting bracket (but sorry no base). I am asking $SOLD for the blower.

Also, still have about 12 links or so of anchor wrought left. These are just ones I want to move out and not part of my personal stash. The links are about 1.5" thick and 9" wide. Each link is a total of 8.5lbs of wrought. I was asking $25 a link ($2.94 per lb) but to move em out I'll knock it down to $22.50 a link ($2.65 per lb) and $5 flat rate shipping if you order 2 links or more. I can get 2-4 links in a $10 flat rate box inside the USA. If interested shoot me a message and we will set something up. Thanks a lot guys!

Shawn

blower001.jpg

blower003.jpg

blower004.jpg

chain2.jpg

wrought005.jpg

Edited by Shawn Stoner

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents. I bought some links earlier and was very happy with them, so I ordered a few more. It took a long time to arrive so I contacted Shawn and he tracked them down for me. It turns out that my post office had them but never gave me a card to say I had to pick them up. They told Shawn that the box was "messed up" and hoped whatever was inside wasn't fragile. :) Anyway, here is a pic of the box.

Just wanted to shout out a big thank you to Shawn, I highly recommend buying from him if you're on the fence.

T8

IMG_0216.JPG

Steel is my canvas, a hammer my brush.

Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents. I bought some links earlier and was very happy with them, so I ordered a few more. It took a long time to arrive so I contacted Shawn and he tracked them down for me. It turns out that my post office had them but never gave me a card to say I had to pick them up. They told Shawn that the box was "messed up" and hoped whatever was inside wasn't fragile. :) Anyway, here is a pic of the box.

Just wanted to shout out a big thank you to Shawn, I highly recommend buying from him if you're on the fence.

T8

Tate,

I don't want to be stalker-ish, but I live quite close to you. I'm veary near the itnersection of CR-42 and CR-18 near the Prior Lake water tower. Heck, I can't be more than 4 or 5 miles from you.

Kris

Have you ever thought about the life of steel? It's interesting to think that you can control the fate of a piece of metal.

Cool! I haven't meet too many other bladesmiths in the area. Since it's really cool, I need to do some wiring in my garage so I can take advantage of all my toys. Once I get it all up and running again I'll invite you over to bang some steel together. I'm right off Glendale.

Cool! I haven't meet too many other bladesmiths in the area. Since it's really cool, I need to do some wiring in my garage so I can take advantage of all my toys. Once I get it all up and running again I'll invite you over to bang some steel together. I'm right off Glendale.

HAHAHA. Sweet Jesus Tate they weren't kidding. Well chalk one up to the ole USPS. I have shipped a bunch of those boxes all over the globe without that happening. Just glad you got the package considering it was sitting at your local post for almost a week and they didn't even let you know. Makes you wonder sometimes......hmmm.....anyway. Glad all is well and have fun!!

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...