Introducing F.L.O.

Jesus Hernandez

What can I say Jesus? This is part of what I wanted to talk to you about all that while ago. It took me a coupel of days to come round to typing it.

Sencillamente me quito el sombrero.

Thanks for birthing this one.

Edited by Hÿllyn

Grey hair and alopecia are signs of age, not of wisdom...

Rósta að, maðr!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how I missed this piece. Wow. Amazing. I love it. The hamon on that style of blade just looks agressive. Great job on the carving. Keep this up and I might have to do a feature article on you for Pirates Magazine.

-Matthew Stagmer

I dont know how I missed this piece. Wow. Amazing. I love it. The hamon on that style of blade just looks agressive. Great job on the carving. Keep this up and I might have to do a feature article on you for Pirates Magazine.

-Matthew Stagmer

Thanks Matt. I will bring it with me to the hammer-in.

Enjoy life!

Thanks Matt. I will bring it with me to the hammer-in.

Jesus,

that is a wonderful piece of art (bet it cuts good, too!).

Seriously, that is inspirational for us new folks, and just plane beautiful.

kevin

please visit my website http://www.professorsforge.com/

“Years ago I recognized my kinship with all living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free.” E. V. Debs

• 2 weeks later...

I got to play with this at the hammer-in this past weekend. All I have to say is WOW. It was even better in person. Amazing work Jesus. One of my all time favorite modern made pieces for sure. Love the culture mix in this one.

I almost didn't comment as I can't imagine what I could add to what's already been said, but man that is just sick, sick, sick. I've never seen anything quite like it; very original indeed, for DFogg to comment ,you know it's gotta be sweet. I'm truly inspired by this work. As many have already said, the bar has been raised quite a bit.

Man, Jesus, that is such a beautiful blade. I'm glad to see you put out a new blade to view. Always, ALWAYS, quality work and amazing attention to detail on so many levels. Can't wait till the next one.

Scott

Scott Hale - www.halestormforge.com