Sign in to follow this  
C.Edmondson

Belsaw Foley Grinder For sale

I bought this grinder last year and it never got used much, I used 1x42 inch belts on it, Its made by belsaw foley. It has a 3/4 hp motor on it and seems to work well, Probally needs to be greased up and all. When you turn it on you have to hold the tension arm down to get it going but it runs good after that, i will take trade or sell for 150.00 well worth it. I will have to be shipped in 2 different boxes, thanks and Godbless Charlie

grinder_113.JPG

grinder_114.JPG

grinder_115.JPG

grinder_116.JPG

grinder_117.JPG

grinder_119.JPG

I bought this grinder last year and it never got used much, I used 1x42 inch belts on it, Its made by belsaw foley. It has a 3/4 hp motor on it and seems to work well, Probally needs to be greased up and all. When you turn it on you have to hold the tension arm down to get it going but it runs good after that, i will take trade or sell for 150.00 well worth it. I will have to be shipped in 2 different boxes, thanks and Godbless Charlie

I'm interested... Any idea on shipping cost to CA?

I thnk shipping maybe around 30.00 dollars or so, If its more than 30.00 I will pay the rest, Thanks for the response,Charlie

I'm interested... Any idea on shipping cost to CA?

is it 110 or 220 volts?

and do you take pay pal?

I'm sorry but I dont have a paypal account, Its regular voltage plugs into any house outlet. You can tell I know nothing about electricty, thanks Charlie

My father bought one of these in the 70s'. After many years of commercial knife sharpening and knife making, it is still in his shop and running strong! Good machine!