Boltaron Sheets (like kydex only better)

I just purchased a few hundred square feet of .080 Boltaron in Calcutta Black. This stuff is impossible to find by the piece so I figured I would sell some. This is .080 in thickness which I find to be the best thickness for sheaths. I find .060 good for very small things and I do not care for .093 at all unless it is a very large item. I will sell 1 or 100, it doesn't matter. Buyer will pay all shipping charges through the Post Office. I have these cut in 12"x24" but can cut them down to 12"x12" if needed. I am selling these at $5.50 per square foot. One 12"x12" is $5.50 or 12"x24" is $11+ shipping. If interested please PM me with your ZIP CODE as it is much easier to keep track of. ALL SHIPPING WILL BE ON SATURDAYS. Thanks.......

Material sold out. Thanks....

Edited by hammer0419

I'm not familiar with this stuff, but I'm interested. What makes it different/better than kydex?

Thanks,

JV

It works nice, finishes nicer, and has a smoother/nicer look. Go to Survival Sheath Systems and take a look at Roberts sheaths. His sheaths are in a league of their own and this is all he will use. Thanks......

Technically the same as Concealex different manufacturer. As far as chemical make up and material data, I have no clue? As far as what grade I have no clue. When I purchased it I think they told me but it was not a concern so I did not pay attention. I purchased it because it is a proven material used by the best sheath maker I know. All I know is it makes great sheaths for anything you can think of. Super tough, nice finish and easy to work with.

Edited by hammer0419

Got my shipment today. All in good order. Thanks for the prompt service. -Art

All orders are shipping in the morning. Thanks.........
Edited by Art Lawrence

"My sword and my shield are at your command"

• 3 weeks later...