Freon Tanks

I just managed to score about thirty or so empty freon tanks. I have noticed that Don managed to make a forge out of one. I have many and anyone that is close to my area that wants one just send me a PM. I will be happy to share. I am going to dump about half of them at a scrap yard tomorrow, but I will still have plenty left. Just let me know.

Will

Heads up guys! Please be sure to clean your freon canister thoroughly before making it into a forge. Freon, when burnt turns into Phosgene gas. Not something you want to explain to your physician or, even worse, your insurance agent.

~Bruce~

“All work is empty save when there is love, for work is love made visible.” Kahlil Gibran

"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

Thanks for the heads up. If I ever get around to it I will remember to do that. I just have them now cause they were free. I went ahead and put holes in them and I got rid of all of them but 6. So I now have 6 of them put back in case anyone around here wants to build there own forge.

Will