Cable and Elk

Wade Hougham

12" long with a 6.75" cable and nickel blade. The handle is elk leg bone with buffalo horn and red spacers, it also has a lanyard. It is ready for any chore offered.

P4270038_003.JPG

P4270037_002.JPG

P4270042_007.JPG

P4270043_008.JPG

P4270045_010.JPG

Edited by Wade Hougham

Wade

Jos et löydä rauhaa itsestämme on turhaa etsiä sitä muualta.

If you can not find peace within yourself, it is useless to look elsewhere.

Visit my website http://www.wadesknives.com

Nice looking knife there Wade. I really like that pattern ;)

Bob O

"When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints."

My Website

I think that one came out really well, Wade. It's very well proportioned and has a very nice overall shape, great knife as usual.

Now that I like. Just a really great knife that looks like it is well balanced! I really like the contrast of the materials. What is the red spacer material if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by CC Knives

C Craft Customs ~~~ With every custom knife I build I try to accomplish three things. I want that knife to look so good you just have to pick it up, feel so good in your hand you can't wait to try it, and once you use it, you never want to put it down ! If I capture those three factors in each knife I build, I am assured the knife will become a piece that is used and treasured by its owner! ~~~ C Craft

Now that I like. Just a really great knife that looks like it is well balanced! I really like the contrast of the materials. What is the red spacer material if you don't mind me asking?

Vulcanized fiber purchased at Sheffield Knifemakers Supply.

Thanks for the nice comment.

Wade

Jos et löydä rauhaa itsestämme on turhaa etsiä sitä muualta.

If you can not find peace within yourself, it is useless to look elsewhere.

Visit my website http://www.wadesknives.com

Vulcanized fiber purchased at Sheffield Knifemakers Supply.

Thanks for the nice comment.

Thanks for the info!

C Craft Customs ~~~ With every custom knife I build I try to accomplish three things. I want that knife to look so good you just have to pick it up, feel so good in your hand you can't wait to try it, and once you use it, you never want to put it down ! If I capture those three factors in each knife I build, I am assured the knife will become a piece that is used and treasured by its owner! ~~~ C Craft