Logging on to the forum

I am wondering if any one else has to log back in everytime you come to the forum?

Since yesterday every time i come to the forum i have had to re enter my name and password.

This is only happening here and not on other forums.

Bob

That happened to me once yesterday, but not since. I figured it was a result of somebody at the server end clearing cookies to get rid of malware or something, dunno... :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

it's not letting me remain logged in at all!! Every time I go to a new page it logs me out!

Sorry for the log in problems. Make sure that you have set up your browser to enable cookies for this site otherwise it will not recognize you when you log back in or go to another page.

Don

When it happened to me i removed all cookies and re logged in and all is fine.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
When it happened to me i removed all cookies and re logged in and all is fine.

Bob

Everytime I leave the site I am logged out and must login again everytime I return. I didn't use to have that problem has something changed with the site. I cleared all cookies, shut down and rebooted. Once signed in I left and right back to the same problem. Must sign in again!!!!!!!!! Anyone know what is goin on?

• 5 weeks later...
Everytime I leave the site I am logged out and must login again everytime I return. I didn't use to have that problem has something changed with the site. I cleared all cookies, shut down and rebooted. Once signed in I left and right back to the same problem. Must sign in again!!!!!!!!! Anyone know what is goin on?

Problem still continues 7/20/09. I have to log in evrytime I come back to this site. Can anyone shed light on the fix? Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem going on?

Edited by C Craft
  • 1 month later...

About every two to three weeks I can't log in. The window indicates I'm not a member etc. doesn't recognize my name or password.

I then have to go through the password recovery process which doesn't always work either.

It's getting frustrating.

Can anyone help out with this??

Larry

I am not sure what your problem is but I am thinking one of the moderators can help!

My problems ended when the forum went to this new format/look. The forum would not recognize me, before the change to the new look, I had to log back in for three months or viist as a guest, no matter if I deleted all cookies and evrything else, I was told to do. The problem seemed to fix itself, with the new format!!!!!!!!

About every two to three weeks I can't log in. The window indicates I'm not a member etc. doesn't recognize my name or password.

I then have to go through the password recovery process which doesn't always work either.

It's getting frustrating.

Can anyone help out with this??

Larry

Hi Larry,

I don't see anything to fix on this end, but I will dig deeper. What browser are you using and do you have cookies enabled for this site?

Sorry for the problems.

Don