Total lenght is 221mm (about 9"), blade is 105 (about 4") x 5mm, 440C; fittings are nickelsilver, hand made mirror finished (without electric tools) Scales are red palm wood + black spacers, wengè + leather sheath. :)

405a.jpg

405b.jpg

405c.jpg

405di.jpg

405e.jpg

405fc.jpg

405gt.jpg

405h.jpg

405i.jpg

405l.jpg

405m.jpg

405nc.jpg

405o.jpg

405p.jpg

405q.jpg

To build for growing

www.trentinistefano.it

firmast.jpg

Beautiful fit an finish.

The scales are really nice wood too.

--Dave

-----------------------------------------------

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly." -- Theodore Roosevelt

http://stephensforge.com

That is a really beautiful blade, my friend.

Racca

I have heard that those who celebrate life walk safely amongst the wild animals.

When they go into battle, they remain unharmed, the animals find no place to attack them

and weapons are unable to harm them.

Why? Because they find no place for death in them.

Shamanic Proverb

A very beautiful knife and sheath , done with no electric tools . This is the work of a craftsman , a word I do not use often .

Kenny

Ken Burbank

Nice work, Great polish.

Ben Potter Bladesmith

It's not that I would trade my lot

Or any other man's,

Nor that I will be ashamed

Of my work torn hands-

For I have chosen the path I tread

Knowing it would be steep,

And I will take the joys thereof

And the consequences reap.

wow, I would just repeat what everyone else already said, so, wow. the palm wood looks better than I ever would have thought it could.

Hello Stephano,

This is a beautiful piece. Your attention to each detail is really impressive. I agree, WOW!! I feel very fortunate to be able to view your works. I looked at your web site and see that this level of craftsmanship is your trademark. It is inspiring.

Stephen

wow, I would just repeat what everyone else already said, so, wow. the palm wood looks better than I ever would have thought it could.
Thank you charred, but the red palm wood is good only if you put it in to two bolsters, otherwise he easily splinters, crack ;)

To build for growing

www.trentinistefano.it

firmast.jpg

Hello Stephano,

This is a beautiful piece. Your attention to each detail is really impressive. I agree, WOW!! I feel very fortunate to be able to view your works. I looked at your web site and see that this level of craftsmanship is your trademark. It is inspiring.

Stephen

Thank you very much Stephen! And a big hello from Venice, cordially, Stephen :)

To build for growing

www.trentinistefano.it

firmast.jpg

wow.. im in love.. if i had a daughter id let you have her. LOL. you have a great 4th.

once again.. great looking knife.. one day i hope to do half as good as that. :)

thanks for sharing.

chris.

i could complain but who would listen.

chris.

wow.. im in love.. if i had a daughter id let you have her. LOL. you have a great 4th.

once again.. great looking knife.. one day i hope to do half as good as that. :)

thanks for sharing.

chris.

:lol: thank you very much Chris! Always build with calm, with your times and will succeed better also! The hurry, is the worse enemy ;) Cordially, Stefano :)

To build for growing

www.trentinistefano.it

firmast.jpg