W1 Round For Sale

hey can you pm me and let me know know when you get some more w1 in ??? thanks..

All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart,and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart...

Just a quick update folks.

I stopped by my favorite machine shop to pick up some steel for an order the other day and he's got more rounds for me. I didn't have the cash on hand the other day to afford anything more than the barstock I had ordered in, but I'm hoping to head back this week after payday and grab some more round.

I'll send PMs all around as requested.

-d

Dekere:

If you have any more of the W-1...contact me direct PLEASE..I could use a like 20 pieces or so...

JPH

If you wish to know the price of freedom..Visit a Veteran's Hospital...I am humbled by their sacrifice... 

Why is it when the Mighty Thor throws his hammer he is dispensing Justice and fighting Evil..BUT..when I throw my hammer I wind up in a mandatory 16 week anger management course??</p>

I came into this world naked, screaming and covered in someone else's blood...I have no problem going out the same way...

• 1 month later...

Ok folks, sorry for the long delay, but I've got another batch in and I'm going to be trying to get orders packaged up over the next few days. Please PM me with your needs. Also, if you told me you need some before, send me a fresh PM, I've gotten a bit confused on who needed what.

-d

• 1 month later...

I got mine. Good stuff.

Thanks deker.

Hogan Baker

"Stale water is poor drink. Stale skill is worse. And the man who walks in his own footsteps only ends where he began."

• 1 month later...

Back to the top folks! I've got good news and bad new. Good news is that I picked up a few more rounds recently. Bad news is that the price went up. I still have 1" rounds, but the price has gone up to $5/ea. If you guys need some more, let me know!

-d

• 6 months later...

Back to the top folks! I've got good news and bad new. Good news is that I picked up a few more rounds recently. Bad news is that the price went up. I still have 1" rounds, but the price has gone up to $5/ea. If you guys need some more, let me know!

-d

Dekker, how you doing on W1, still got any?

Dekker, how you doing on W1, still got any?

I've got a little floating around the shop, but can get more from my source. The only bad part is that I won't be able to get there until the week of the 12th due to my work schedule right now. Drop me an email or PM and let me know what you need and I'll pick it up for you.

-d