Looking for Joe Keesler's book on handles and guards

Art Lawrence

I've been looking for Joe Keesler's book on handles and guards, or is it guards and handles?

I haven't been able to find it on Amazon.com, bookfinders, the ABS website, (I even asked them in an email), or just a general search under Google.

Can anyone direct me to a site where I might purhcase it?

Thanks, Art

"My sword and my shield are at your command"

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." — Mark Twain

It's a terrific book I recomend it to anyone....I was fortunate enough to take Mr Keeslars "Handles & Guards" course at the ABS school....I was amazed at how much I learned and how much my knives improved after taking it......Great course for any knifemaker!...

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." — Mark Twain

• 3 months later...

Art,

I just got a copy for ABS they just got in a new printing. You need to contact Cindy Sheely cindy.sheely@gmail.com and ask for the book.

Tim

Tim Musselman

• 2 years later...

Art:

Joe Keeslar's book on "Handles and Guards" is in the store on the ABS Website at, Click: http://www.americanbladesmith.com/index.php?section=product&subsection=product_details&product_id=15

You can also contact Cindy at the ABS office at 419-832-0400 or email: cindy@americanbladesmith.com

The "Handles and Guards" book by ABS Master Smith Joe Keeslar is the best selling item in the ABS store inventory.This 127 page spiral bound book has detailed diagrams and describes many methods of work for making and fitting handles and guards.

<span style='font-family: Century Gothic'>Dan Cassidy</span>ABS Journeyman Smith<a href='mailto:mountainfireforge@earthlink.net' title='E-mail Link' class='bbc_email'>Email Dan</a>