Here's a katana I wrapped up recently. It's about 27 inches, W2 steel, with a choji hamon.

.jpg]

Walter,

That blade is absolutely beautiful. Is the steel welded (folded)? If that is folded steel you did an awesome welding job.

Jan

Walter,

That blade is absolutely beautiful. Is the steel welded (folded)? If that is folded steel you did an awesome welding job.

Jan

It's just straight W2. No folding involved.

Walter, glad to see you banging them out. I got out your videos and been refreshing some of the tips you give for my feeble mind that has C.R.S. all the time. I am waiting on the cooler fall, this Damn Mississippi Heat has been too much for me to work in. I hope to bang one out soon and contribute to "show and tell" and credit you for the help.

This is gorgeous, BTW.

Scott

Walter, glad to see you banging them out. I got out your videos and been refreshing some of the tips you give for my feeble mind that has C.R.S. all the time. I am waiting on the cooler fall, this Damn Mississippi Heat has been too much for me to work in. I hope to bang one out soon and contribute to "show and tell" and credit you for the help.

This is gorgeous, BTW.

Scott

Yeah, I'm waiting for fall, too. I've got a big pile of tamahagane that I want to start welding up. It's frickin' hot work, though!