Magic mystery box

Leif S

:D:D :D TOO SMALL FOR A POWERHAMMER :D :D Edited by Sam Salvati

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

I'm going with anvil.

CUSTOM KNIVES BY JL RHODES

JLRKNIVES

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

God bless you. I thank God every day for the freedom to spend time with those I love, and time to pursue this craft.

"Adversity is a test for strong men."

"What one man can do, so can another."

"NO excuses, just do better next time."

i changed my mind its a big screen tv that has been dissasembled for transport

Karl

a tall glass of milk... just a quenching medium for hot cookies.

OK, I'll be nice :P

It's a new belt grinder. More specifically a MAG (modular adjustible grinder) made by DLC Precision in England. It's an extremely well built grinder, calling it a KMG-clone doesn't really describe it at all. It looks more as if a KMG and The Incredible Hulk had an illegitimate love child. The base, platen and work rest alone weigh over 120 lbs :D.

DSC00281r.jpg

I'm currently making a stand for it, I'll post more pictures when it's finished.

A very proud Say-Mak owner :D

My YouTube channel

www.leifern.com

geez............ thats one bad mamma-jamma..... very nice looking machine... hate to think how much that set you back..

All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart,and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart...

How much did it cost and does it have a motor? I am in the market for a grinder, just looked at their site no motor.

Edited by WmHorus

just use common sense.......dude your boned

It cost £840 without shipping, not sure how much that is in USD, but it's a good bit pricier than the KMG.

This is also the first MAG to be shipped outside the UK. It doesn't come with with a motor, I'm using the motor from my old belt grinder that I've recently retired and chopped up for spares.

A very proud Say-Mak owner :D

My YouTube channel

www.leifern.com