not knife related but still a good pic

took a trip to the tilted kilt in madison tonight, my friend and I showed up in kilts of course, enjoyed the music and a good glass of Glenfiddich, upon our leaving the three waitresses working requested that we take a picture with them. About time wearing a kilt somewhere gets pretty girls hanging on me.. .if only for a few seconds haha.

Im in the orange shirt

IMG00204.jpg

to all of you who wear kilts

hmm ... i dont wear a kilt ..

but.. is the waitress on the far right single?

:lol:

LOL that's funny.........

Dee, you've got good tasty...I'll put my kilt on and we can go out and pick-up chicks together.....that could work...

lol, the trick is I wish it would work like that outside of a kilt themed restaurant.. thatd be awesome

Good taste indeed.

Can I tag along? I's just a short hop for me 'n Dee to get there (like 18 hours in a plane). Maybe you could teach us a few things Dee? I have a friend here who likes the ladies but won't show me the "Sectrets of her Ways." She's increadible, chat, chat, flirt, flirt and Bingo! Even the straight ones. I have begged her, but she just calls me "Grasshopper" and says I am not ready yet. :unsure: Then she tells me to go wax her Scooter. What's with that?

Second from the left looks fine to me.

Regards

Wayne

I've been meaning to get a kilt. Do they come in a bib overall design?

That looks like a really cool place. I love the mini- kilts.

Dee- I appreciate your taste in women, but must agree with Wayne that the second from left is the cutie. Do you see something we don't?

Much more of this and I'll be waxing my own scooter. :rolleyes:

I would agree, lol Im hoping ot go back and maybe see her again and ask a #

Dee- Do you see something we don't?

simple, the one of the right has the best smile.

:)

the other two have more reservation in their pose .. more reluctance as i see it.

its not about looks .. they are all three pretty girls.

its the way they hold themselves thats the clinching factor.

^_^

...for me, that is.

I actually fully agree with Dee, but she had dibs on the hottie first. Of course Dee your choice had absolutely nothing to do with her looks at all. I believe you.

Fortunately for you, you are not cursed with testosterone and beer goggles. Wait, is that a red-head on the left? Oooooh I like those!! Please tell me I just need to adjust the colour on my screen.

Regards

Wayne

that's one hell of a sexual innuendo short dog :blink:

Oh no. Sorry. My scooter is actually getting kind of dull looking and needed shining. Get your mind out of the gutter, man! We're talking scooters here!

simple, the one of the right has the best smile.

:)

the other two have more reservation in their pose .. more reluctance as i see it.

its not about looks .. they are all three pretty girls.

its the way they hold themselves thats the clinching factor.

^_^

...for me, that is.

I can see your reasoning amd agree that there's much more to people than their looks. I didn't actually notice that any of them were smiling, but got hung up on their attire. That, and the brunette on the left seems like a caring understanding person who has pretty eyes and really knows how to wear a mini kilt. Mini kilts rock!

Edited by shortdog

:lol:

no dibs ... ... twas just a question tis all.

im already taken.

not to mention on the other side of the planet.

^_^

but, a bladesmith night out sounds like a riot. :)

i have a pink tartan mini which will assure im well blended in.

tho i will have to make sure i wear a black top ... or i might end up getting pestered into taking orders all night

:blink: