Hello Forum

I didnt posted here for some time but now I heve something new to show and I hope you like it.

I will show you some pics from it AND a little VIDEO with nearly every step from start to finish.

Here is the link to the VIDEO :

And here are some pics :

Dagger (1).jpg

Dagger (3).jpg

Dagger (2).jpg

I hope you like it...and please watch the VIDEO. If you like it too please give me your rate ;-)

Best Regards Murat

Hey Murat.

Love the dagger, everything about it. I just watched the video and must say I like it about as well as the knife, a lot of work in both the knife and video, and both are top notch. I was really gettin in to that soundtrack you used. Once again, bravo to both the knife and the video. Started my day off with a bang. Thanks for sharing.

Jerry Fisher

very well done, both the knife and the video. you make it look realy easy.

well done. i spent this afternoon grinding a dagger, and it did not go as well for me as it appeared to for you. Nice work. Thanks a lot for sharing your work and your techniques.

Kevin

Matt,

Nice Job ..... I liked your Home brew flat grinding set up in the vid.

Both the dagger and the video do each other justice ... Thanks for showing....biggrin.gif

Richard, as for broadband band..... I get mine from a half mile away with a long distance sender receiver ( router )... It is not the normal router for in your house... it has a sending unit and a receiving unit that talk to each other... It is not broadcast so that anyone can log on ...It only sends the signal from point to point .... If you are interested PM me and I'll fill you in ... I've had broadband for a year now and it has changed my life....

Dick

thanks for sharing Murat!

both video and dagger are great!

congrats!

The dagger is gorgeous, and I love the video, but I notice you appear to do quit a bit of work without safety glasses. (In which case, you're a braver man than I. Hell, I'm the last person qualified to give anyone advice, at least outside of tax law, but I've had eye injuries while wearing glasses. I hate to think what would have happened if I had been unprotected.)

Very nice piece! I really like the shape of the grind lines at the ricasso. The guard on yours kind of reminds me of one I saw a long time ago of a snake mouth opened with the blade coming out of it. As I recall the snake had a jewel for the eye. Thanks for showing us.

Willie

The guard on yours kind of reminds me of one I saw a long time ago of a snake mouth opened with the blade coming out of it. As I recall the snake had a jewel for the eye.

Willie

Willie,

You wouldn't be referring to our host's "Dragon" from the Kemel series, would you? http://www.dfoggknives.com/dragon.htm

--Dave

Holy smokes Bat Man!! That's the one Dave! It's a super cool piece that Don had a hand in making. I wonder how long ago that one was made... I'm not for sure but I believe I seen a picture of it sometimes around 1984/86 timeframe. The years seem to blend together for me so I may be wrong. Thanks for the link Dave.

Thank you very much guys.

I am happy that you like the dagger and the video.

The guard design came free to my mind. but after finishing it I startet watching the net about daggers and guards.

That one from Don and Murad is very cool...there is an other knife from Murad Sayen with super nice fittings. It is called the Griffon fighter. That one is very cool as well. I wich I could form steel like this ;-)

Regards Murat

Very Cool.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...