Hey guys, heres two more daggers for the Blade Show. Both were files, first one has Cocobolo scales with flared guards, second is Nylon wrapped with textured copper underlay. I will post all blade knives in this thread in the future.

P1010400.jpg

P1010401.jpg

P1010403.jpg

P1010404.jpg

P1010407.jpg

P1010373.jpg

Serge I always love your knives and these are great.

Serg,

Very nice.... Hope you do well at Blade.... your stuff is very unique...That can work for and against you... many people won't know what to make of it. they have nothing to compare it too and they have small closed minds.. Some are going to LOVE them.... I hope the ones that do lay down some money....I think you have a really cool thing going ....

Dick

Beautiful unique work--good luck at Blade.

Excellent!, but Im curious? How do you get your Coote to do that :blink: Mine seems to be stubborn :lol: Too use to grinding on hawks and Ax's I suppose.. :D

The Coote's a fine machine. It really is. I bought the small wheel attachment for mine not long ago and it was worth every penny. The wheels for it could stand to be a bit softer but still nice to have. Do you have a ceramic platen or anything on yours? Ive been thinking of getting one.Nice knives man, real nice. B)

Thanks KYBOY. So the next one is finished up. 1080, Bocote, steel pins, copper bar, textured, hammered, antiqued and blued.

P1010426.jpg

P1010431.jpg

P1010433.jpg

P1010428.jpg

are you kidding me, that is wicked

I love the originality, and that latest WIP looks great. I like the bit of added width in the blade, really seems to fit well with how it looks like it's coming out. I hope the creativity keeps on coming!

-Dan

Thanks guys. I put that last one on hold for now and made this one yesterday-today. 1080 steel, carved, fullered, Cocobolo handle, antiqued and textured. This is my first attempt at fullering a blade, wasn't too dificult, although the groove is only about an inch long so I can imagine what a PITA a long one would be.

P1010465.jpg

P1010473.jpg

P1010477.jpg