I needed a horizontal forge, decided to make one for myself. The last class we had students wanted their own forges, so I made more.

5/16 wall steel pipe. 10" diameter pipe, 15" OAL. Front & Back doors. This is one heavy duty forge. I can build just the body send liner material, etc.

I can also make custom sizes.

I have two ready to go, just need paint.

More pictures if you want

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

Those are really well built to put it lightly, and your local(ish) Maybe if I'm ever in the area we could meet up.

certainly wouldn't mind having one of those forges :)

Send me an email, let me know when you want visit. We built two extra : $325.00.

Jim

knives@threesistersforge.com

This is the nicest bulletproof forge I've ever seen. I can't wait to see other pics.

Details for purchase, different models.

TSF PIGS

Three Sisters Forge (TSF) is now making forges. They do look like little pigs, hence the “TSF PIG”. Constructed to the highest standards using the finest materials. Available in three models or complete custom fabrication. Using 5/16 steel pipe for the bodies and the toughest materials for hinges, legs and doors. There is a square tube on the underside for a tool rest extension.

All of our PIGS are constructed of 5/16 steel pipe, 10” diameter x 15” OAL, full welded seams.

Pork Chop ($300.00): Hinged door with supported opening on one end.

Cutlet ($325.00): This model has two doors. The front has a supported opening with extension. The rear door is solid steel, no opening.

Ms. Piggy ($350.00):This model has two doors. The front has a supported opening with extension. The rear door has an opening with a self on the outside to support a fire brick so that it can be closed or left open.

Dream PIG: Everyone has a dream PIG, you design and we weld it & you pay.

That is a very nice oven Jim...but that press in the background in super nice...if you want to sell that one...please let me know ;-)

Best Regards Murat

Sorry, that goes in the ground with me. Ron Claiborne built it. It is perfect. If you want I'll hook ya up. Great guy, great press.

Jim