Finally there will be a place in the western US where we can get these two oils without mess or fuss. I just returned from having lunch with Kelly Cupples and have found out that he will be a stocking distributor for Parks 50 and AAA quenching oils. I do not have prices at present. Oil wil be availible in five gallon buckets.

Bill Burke

ABS Master Smith

Bill, as Kelly already placed an order? Does he know for sure Heat Bath will sell to him?

I have a friend with a huge company order some for me, he had to get his lawers involved. Said he had never ever had so much trouble buying a product from anybody. This was a few years ago, things might be different now.

Don Hanson lll My Webpage

Bill, as Kelly already placed an order? Does he know for sure Heat Bath will sell to him?

I have a friend with a huge company order some for me, he had to get his lawers involved. Said he had never ever had so much trouble buying a product from anybody. This was a few years ago, things might be different now.

Don, It is my understanding that there is a pallet of five gallon buckets on the way. He is waiting for it to arrive so that he knows what shipping is going to cost to get the oil to him before he sets prices to us. It has taken him at least six months to get this all figured out and agreed to by heatbath.

Bill Burke

ABS Master Smith

I've purchased both of these products several times over the past year or two from Patrick at Flying Steel (info@flyingsteel.com), most recently, last week. Nice to know there may soon be another supplier, but, at least for me, Patrick has been easy to deal with and reliable. As an aside, Parks/Heatbath's approach to selling these products is absolutely asinine, in my opinion.

I just asked if I could pick up some the other day and he said he is 99% sure he won't be doing parks in the future.