Been doing some modeling work for Fastenal on the side, BTW they now sell cigarettes, mini bikes and awesome.

l_2b70a1c72d9a4778b1fd2bcbbda97fa5.jpg

*disclaimer, Fastenal and it's affiliates do not sell cigarettes, mini bikes nor awesome.

LOL do that same shot with your shirt off and you will have achieved that truly disturbing imagery. Oh don't forget the Gold colored undies like the guy from Rocky Horror. Lord why am I adding to this? why why

Edited by WmHorus
  • 3 weeks later...

i can almost see the caption above your head "hey baby wana take a ride on my hog" lol

• 3 weeks later...

I used to live in a very bad neighborhood in the Central Valley of California. Kids about 10 or so would offer to sell you baggies of crystal meth while you walked to the store.

I think they were the last ones I saw on a mini bike with a smoke and that attitude. I think Sam could take 'em, if he was ever lucky enough to fight them one at a time. (I was overmatched, myself, but too poor to mug).

kc

• 3 weeks later...

HEhe Kevin that's a rough hood!!!

I made up a set of what I call shorty bars, swapped out the other bars for 19" of straight bar.

Sam maybe a tall set of ape hangers!

• 2 months later...

LOL do that same shot with your shirt off and you will have achieved that truly disturbing imagery. Oh don't forget the Gold colored undies like the guy from Rocky Horror. Lord why am I adding to this? why why

Damnit man- you owe me a new bottle of brain bleach to replace the one I used to get that out of my head :P

You're stylin' Sam. There's a modeling career in your future, to be sure. But in those pictures I see a string of numbers followed by "County Jail" and I hear "turn to the right!" :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

he reminds me of " Nelson " from the simpsons..... .. for some reason..

as long as it doesn't sound like a harley...i heard they had a patent on that sound... :P

Harleys don't sound like Harleys since they went to EFI..To get tat old potato,potato sound you have to change cams....

Sam..Do you recall last Aug...The 9/11 Foundation had their annual Memorial Run from the crash site in PA., to the Pentagon, To the World Trade Center site...Where they raffled off a 2010 Ultraglide Ltd 103" Harley [worth amost $30,000] ??? I WON IT !!!

Two Harleys and A KMG...Life dosen't get any better !

When they called to tell me I won ,my wife thought it was a joke and hung up on them...twice

Art NO way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you can give me your old one seeing as how you won't need it anymore :D

America's 9/11 Foundation Raffle for a Limited Edition Harley Ultra Classic.....And the winner is........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4McT7XWv1Bk

Edited by Arthur