NTMs logo

Guest Tai

A fellow named Jason made this logo for us to use. It may also be changed to denote sub-tribes such as the "Geoducks" etc... If anyone wants to do that check with me.

35004303-00de-016601DB-.jpg

Sava Damlovac (NTMs/ABS Mastersmith), is starting a Midwest "Bladesmithing" group. Here's their version of the NTMs logo.

35070259-4923-014101B1-.jpg

If you are in the Midwest U.S.A. and would like to hook up with his group contact Sava at: sava@bigfoot.com

Yeah! I'd buy a T shirt with that logo (I'm seeing them in navy blue or black) just to look cool walkin' about town.  :cool:

We all wear some kind of name on our shirts seems like...why not something cool like the Neo Tribal movement?

I think you guys need your own political party!  :laugh:

Brian

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

"The innovator is not an opponent of the old. He is a proponent of the new."

- Lyle E. Schaller

http://home.mchsi.com/~hermits/BrianRVanSp..._Edged_Art.html

Sure Jake. I've not done too well at keeping up that website. Chris, NT Freak'n Leech Price, is taking over. Hopefully he'll get a better links page going.  :)

Have you worked out your Neo-Tribal name yet?

Well there's no Raven on the second list but if there was I'd have to be Spit'n Raven Powning.  I actually insisted on being called Raven from about the age of 12 till I was 16 so It's already kind of my nickname.  I was a rather excentrick kid, but I grew up to be very well balanced :angry:  :o  :P

:D

Guess I'm going to have to join, just so I can get the cool shirt. Of course, then I'll have to start wearing t-shirts in public, showing off the studly build(Irony, there). Just call me NT Limpin' Cat Voltaire.

"I'm not anti-gun. I'm pro-knife." Molly Ivins

NT Limpin' Cat Prokopp

Finally bladesmith wear, I like it. I think any bladesmith would be happy to wear a shirt with that logo on it. I would be sure to get one of those. Keep Rockin :)

Tai, I have a relationship with a couple of screenprinters (one does small jobs one larger) If you are interested, I be happy to get quotes for doing the shirts. You could always pre-sell them so only we individuals would Tai up our money. Or is that tie up our money? ???  

Dennis

The Iowa and Lone star tribes.

35275944-7283-014E01C3-.jpg

35275946-8538-015001C5-.jpg

I'll eventually get the contact info up for all the tribes, once the logos all get made.

• 2 weeks later...

Two new tribes, the Wasatch with Shane, NT Smoke'n Fish Ivie, and the new DEVO TRIBE with Larry NT Space Possum Harley !!!

35991301-081b-015D01C9-.jpg

35991302-ec52-015001C5-.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like a new badware thing. The logo show up for me, I would do some browsing and see if you get the same result on other sites. Get back to us.

Don Fogg