Lon Humphrey Knife Dest. Test

Hey everyone, just ran acrossed a guy I had the priveladge to meet at the macabee knives hammer-in last week. Lon is a pretty awesome guy, and he has some fantastic looking knives. Some of the best handle fittings i've seen in person.

He recently posted a video of one of his knives that he wanted to push to the limits. Take a look it what this thing can do!

The bend test has to be the most astonishing thing i've seen.

hope you guys will find this inspiring.

Nice Job Lon!

Cant wait to see more from you!

Andy

-MDW-

NO EYE PROTECTION! The knife seemed well-made, indeed. But, the lack of eye protection while chopping and bending would have gotten me thrown out of any shop I have ever worked in.

still - great knife.

NO EYE PROTECTION! The knife seemed well-made, indeed. But, the lack of eye protection while chopping and bending would have gotten me thrown out of any shop I have ever worked in.

still - great knife.

thanks guys im honored that you put this up for me and all the kind words!....fortunately its MY shop and i do/wear what the hell i want too

thanks guys im honored that you put this up for me and all the kind words!....fortunately its MY shop and i do/wear what the hell i want too

well said Lon, great test i for one will "remember the name" !

Lon has clearly embraced the ancient technique known as "The Safety Squint" :P

Truely wicked work you did and I hope to see even more.

welcome awsome knife.

LON- Welcome aboard! Great video. Great knife. I bet by the time you were through

the second board you were wishing you were younger or the knife was heavier.Grin

On the number of bends it would take. If they were done SLOWLY it might surprise people

how much time they could spend before it broke.

As for the glasses. Lon knew what was going on. Was not his first rodeo.Grin.

chuck bennett

Edited by sandpile