• Announcements

• Alan Longmire

IMPORTANT Registration rules   02/12/2017

Use your real name or you will NOT get in.  No aliases or nicknames, no numerals in your name. Do not use the words knives, blades, swords, forge, smith (unless that is your name of course) etc. We are all bladesmiths and knifemakers here.  If you feel you need an exception or are having difficulty registering, send a personal email to the forum registrar here.  
peter johnsson

A mid 15th C longsword

28 posts in this topic

Wonderfull work Peter I just love it.

One day my friend I will have such a sword from you.

Congratulation.

Lets talke soon about what we are planing :D

Sam: yes! 2011 and I shall be there (God willing and no dark powers intervening, knock on wood; I am getting superstitious as I grow older B) )

Not making Ashokan this year was truly a great disappointment. Unexpected developments and unwelcome events played foul games with our plans (this past spring was not one of the best ones...).

I am greatly looking forward to 2011! It greatly look forward to meeting many of you guys here on the forum in person (hopefully!). There is much I want to see and learn from.

Uli: yes! I have been busy over the summer months with the sketch book. How about you? we need to get back to the stew: I think the broth is beginning to thicken ;) .

Incredible work Peter. Every time you post I learn something new and useful about the craft. Let us hope the dark powers give us all a break this coming year and maybe I will see you at Ashokan 2011. "Knocking on wood!"

~Bruce~