NJ Steel Baron's pulling it off!!!!!

With Ashokan coming up in a week, I figured I ought to give our very own ALdo Bruno - The New Jersey Steel Baron - a call to get my order for some stuff in. I've been fooling around with tomahawks lately, and sure enough Aldo's got some 1" square stock in 1080 that'll fit the bill perfectly. I'm down to about 6 inches of the gorgeous 3/8" 1095 stock I got last year, so I asked him to bring me some of that, too - stuff makes great hamon, which I mentioned was my goal.

"Hamon, you say?" queries Uncle Aldo. "What do you want 1095 for that for, when I've got some fresh W2 coming in?":D:D:D:D

Stay tuned, kids! Aldo just scored a bunch of new stuff, including getting L6 rolled out, a lot of 52100... pure awesomeness!!!!!!

Hey Guys,

Sam and Dee, I've got the 1075 and 1095 coming in this week. I have to allow a few weeks for processing the bar but I'd say it will be fine sword steel. Dee, I'll be putting a package together for you soon. And by the way, stick to forging!

Kenon, E-Mail me, I have a few choice pieces in stock that might interest you. What size are you looking for? I'll cut it for you.

Grant, good to hear from you. Will you be at Ashokan this year?

:lol:

what you trying to say Aldo?

you no like my singing?

^_^

you've heard of a barber shop quartet .. now i think we need The Smithy Quartet ..

kind of like the anvil of crom meets man'o'war ... whos with me?

:P

:lol:

what you trying to say Aldo?

you no like my singing?

^_^

you've heard of a barber shop quartet .. now i think we need The Smithy Quartet ..

kind of like the anvil of crom meets man'o'war ... whos with me?

:P

I'm game.

Aldo rocks! I'm never buying steel from anyone else!