Good Luck Christopher

Christopher,

I think you are a history buff... Do you like James Michner? I think you would really enjoy his book Chesapeake.... I have a feeling you probably already read it... but if not he is a good way to take your mind off your back ...and a long read as well so it will eat up a good chunk of you healing time before you know it... Get a paper back one though... the hardback is probably to heavy for you to lift right nowwink.gif

Dick

Hey Chris,

I am glad it went well.

I think the scalpel you made for your surgeon will be something he always remembers.

Not just because he can see it and touch it but for what it represents.

Two gifts from two masters.

Be well.

Is he dead yet?

Remember, as soon as it appears as if he's passed, we need to cut his head off before he reanimates... sometimes they can fool you into thinking they haven't really died, and are just sleeping heavily in a painkiller induced haze. If there's anyone nearby, stop in and check - late at night is the best time. Sneak into the house so the monster doesn't suspect anything, then WHAM!

:D

Now would be a great time to catch up on all the bad movies you can stream through Netflix, bro... take your mind of the healing. Besides, when was the last time you watched Rodan? :lol:

Get well, bro!

Is he dead yet?

Remember, as soon as it appears as if he's passed, we need to cut his head off before he reanimates... sometimes they can fool you into thinking they haven't really died, and are just sleeping heavily in a painkiller induced haze. If there's anyone nearby, stop in and check - late at night is the best time. Sneak into the house so the monster doesn't suspect anything, then WHAM!

biggrin.gif

Oh, you're a funny one. My lair is well guarded, and every day I'm getting stronger and better.

Now would be a great time to catch up on all the bad movies you can stream through Netflix, bro... take your mind of the healing. Besides, when was the last time you watched Rodan? laugh.gif

Get well, bro!

'bout a year ago. If you really want to wonder where 2 hours went, watch "The imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus." Heath Ledger's last work.

Oi, Chris! If you want some company, drop me an email. We live way too nearby not to socialize, and being jobless, I've got time!

-Jim

Chris,

Be sure to rush the rehab and do rapid twisting motions and random movements. Get back to work soon and do large forgings with frequent dropping of tools and lift with your back not your legs.

I'd say take it easy and heal, but nobody listens to me.

Ric

Reverse psychology. Nice :lol: .

Heal up fast Christopher!

Greg

Foot strength is better today - I still can't go from flat foot to toes on my left foot alone, but I can raise my heel -just- off the ground, and if I walk onto my extended toes, I can hold it... couldn't do that a couple days ago.

Signs of improvement, slow and steady. Wheeeee.