Winter Solstice Lunar Eclipse

Just wanted to heads up all you guys when my wife gets home with the camera i'm gonna have some great photo's of the lunar eclipse for yall:) It was AMAZING to say the least.

as promised, here are the photos! a couple are a tad blury, BUT, this was done by hand @ 10x zoom cause the tripod is in storage along with the remote button:-p pretty good for what i had to work with lol. and the entire time i was saying

I WANNA FORGE A SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!"

lunareclipse006.jpg

lunareclipse008.jpg

lunareclipse028.jpg

lunareclipse014.jpg

lunareclipse036.jpg

lunareclipse042.jpg

lunareclipse048.jpg

Edited by KC Jones

that looks great. i woke up at 2:45 to check it out as about 3/4 of the moon was in eclipse. i was so groggy and wasn't in the headspace to thoroughly enjoy it. nice crisp sky where i was. the stars were strikingly beautiful.

aye, when the eclipse was on in full it was cloudless, but the clouds before hand made for some nice pictures.

your welcome:)

i know everyone wasn't able to stay up late, and it was just amazing to watch such a rare event. seeing it from my porch was amazing, the moon and full eclipse was sitting slightly above the tree line and was framed by a couple of tall beautiful trees i wish i could have captured for all of you.