Sale on Nicholson Files

Sale on Nicholson Files

One of my suppliers has a great deal on Nicholson Files. Rather than supplying these myself I am just referring you on to them directly. Just mention that I told you about it. You can contact them by e-mailing: tom.strohmayer [tom.strohmayer@satcosupply.net]. Just e-mail Tom and ask him to send you the Nicolson Files sale xls file.

I hope that this helps you out.

I haven't a clue. I know that cwilliams got some from him and a couple of guys over at Knife Dogs have contacted him and gotten replys. If your e-mail addy is on your profile I will send you the xls file. Let me know if you have the software for it.

I haven't a clue. I know that cwilliams got some from him and a couple of guys over at Knife Dogs have contacted him and gotten replys. If your e-mail addy is on your profile I will send you the xls file. Let me know if you have the software for it.

I have bought from satco before, good prices.

Yep, I purchased quite a few files from Tom about two weeks ago. No problem with him emailing me back and he shipped promptly also. His prices are hard to beat and these are

great files. Thanks for the heads up Wayne.

CW

I did finally get in touch with Tom. For some reason, all my emails to him went into his SPAM folder. I've subsequently ordered a bunch of files from him. As stated, you can't beat the price. Thanks for the lead.

Dan