• Announcements

• Alan Longmire

IMPORTANT Registration rules   02/12/2017

Use your real name or you will NOT get in.  No aliases or nicknames, no numerals in your name. Do not use the words knives, blades, swords, forge, smith (unless that is your name of course) etc. We are all bladesmiths and knifemakers here.  If you feel you need an exception or are having difficulty registering, send a personal email to the forum registrar here.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brianmaffei

FOR SALE KMG 72" BELT GRINDER

2 posts in this topic

I have for sale a KMG belt grinder. It takes 72" belts and has the platen, steel base, 1 1/2 hp motor with on off switch, small wheel attachment, and two adjustable speed pulleys.

This machine was used by me in my mobile sharpening truck. I cannot imagine that I used it more than ten minutes a week for maybe 6 or 7 months. I have a couple of other machines that get used for sharpening and when I need to use a belt I mostly use a coote machine that seems to work for my purposes. Machine is in like new condition.

I would prefer local pickup at my shop in Walpole, MA but can get it shipped for somewhere in the neighborhood of $100-$150. If you want it shipped I will charge the actual shipping costs.

I am asking $1250.00 or b/o

DSC00557.JPG

DSC00555.JPG

DSC00554.JPG

I have for sale a KMG belt grinder. It takes 72" belts and has the platen, steel base, 1 1/2 hp motor with on off switch, small wheel attachment, and two adjustable speed pulleys.

This machine was used by me in my mobile sharpening truck. I cannot imagine that I used it more than ten minutes a week for maybe 6 or 7 months. I have a couple of other machines that get used for sharpening and when I need to use a belt I mostly use a coote machine that seems to work for my purposes. Machine is in like new condition.

I would prefer local pickup at my shop in Walpole, MA but can get it shipped for somewhere in the neighborhood of $100-$150. If you want it shipped I will charge the actual shipping costs.

I am asking $1250.00 or b/o

Do you still have this?