Possility of a batch of cutler's hammers

I would like to gauge interest and see how many people would be interested in a 2.5-3 pound cutler style hammer similar to the one here, however the head to handle angle will be 90 degrees, this is based on my studying the use of these hammers both acutely angled and 90 degree in reference to a sitting and standing position and found little to no difference, the 90 degree to be just fine for forging while standing. the hammers will be 1045 hardened and tempered in the method I have worked out through trial and error, hickory handles; either standard engineer handle or contoured in the way I have developed, and guaranteed for life against defections in materials (warranty is voided on the handle if you soak them in water to tighten up the fit, this is a temporary fix to an improperly fit handle). they will be in the 80-100$ range. I will offer other hammers but for now just this style. Please post to this thread, I'm not taking orders yet but hopefully very soon.

IMG_1219.JPG

Still keeping my hopes up for one. I know im on a long list but, i really, really, really, really want an SS touchmarked hammer. Sick Salvati original

Yeah, I want one. I'd like the new job to appear first, because I'm just twitchy that way.

I would like one too, and now would be a good time. Keep us posted. How many are you hoping to have orders for?

Great Scott, that's a whole heckuva lotta hammers!

This is what you were meant to be, my friend... don't think I've ever met someone with such an obvious calling - and destiny!

Sam I'm in for one on the lighter side. 2-2.5 would be great but I can deal with whatever. Let me know if you need payment up front. Thanks bud!

Since Kenon is out of commission, I'll take one as well. Vacation was hectic and I never got a chance to get one from him. A 2lb'er would be good for me as my anvil is smallish.

Howie