Kerrihard power hammer for sale

Hello, I am helping a family member sell a Kerrihard power hammer. I have posted a Video of the hammer in operation on youtube so you can see it in action.

The hammer is currently located in Mid-Michigan. The hammer must be picked up at its current location as we have no means to load it on a truck. All serious offers will be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have here or PM me.

Sounds about like the one I have in operation.

Any chance of some photos showing the whole hammer off? These are great little hammers and it would probably really help your sale to get some more pictures that show the whole hammer.

-d

Hello, I am helping a family member sell a Kerrihard power hammer. I have posted a Video of the hammer in operation on youtube so you can see it in action.

The hammer is currently located in Mid-Michigan. The hammer must be picked up at its current location as we have no means to load it on a truck. All serious offers will be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have here or PM me.

How much is he asking? And can you be a little more specific about where in "Mid- Michigan"??

Thx, Ted