Dear members,

It is quiete a while that I posted a knife of mine. Well, here is a new one. The blade is W2 which was hardened with a clay coating, the bolsters are bronze and the scales are ebony. The titanium liners are sandblasted and anodized. The lock is a classic framelock.

I do hope that you like it. Nahang is Farsi and means whale.

BR, Cyrus

Nahang offen.jpg

Nahang Klinge.jpg

Nahang Backe.jpg

Nahang geschlossen.jpg

Dear members,

It is quiete a while that I posted a knife of mine. Well, here is a new one. The blade is W2 which was hardened with a clay coating, the bolsters are bronze and the scales are ebony. The titanium liners are sandblasted and anodized. The lock is a classic framelock.

I do hope that you like it. Nahang is Farsi and means whale.

BR, Cyrus

Cyrus,

A great balance of color , form and texture...very elegant and in our busy world relaxing to look at..beautiful.

Jan

Thank you guys for the nice words.

I try to give my best and I must admit that I like to make folding knives, maybe because you have to work precise. I like that design very much, it is different but it is still a blade that you can use. Using flashy colours and a lot of shiny materials is not so much my taste even if I sometimes think that my knives are maybe a bit boring.

So, I am glad that you all like it, ah, before I forget, the blade is something like 4" long.

BR, Cyrus