Greetings,

I'm looking for a straight, durable wood cane with a solid metal head (fritz or derby handles... possibly knob style if it's attractive enough). No sword canes, please.

I have some knives and blunt weapons I can trade. PM me if you have a cane that's taking up space.

Thank you.

Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who did not.

You might be better off web searching then asking on here.

True. I just thought I'd try some places I frequent and see if I could make some advantageous trade with someone before going to a company.

Besides, some people have cool things in closets and attics that you don't see every day.

Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who did not.

True. I just thought I'd try some places I frequent and see if I could make some advantageous trade with someone before going to a company.

Besides, some people have cool things in closets and attics that you don't see every day.

I'll forge you one from titanium...one piece.

May take me a bit of time to get this on the schedule though.

Ric

Richard Furrer

Door County Forgeworks

Sturgeon Bay, WI

I have a gorgeous piece of cocobolo that would make an amazing shaft. As well, I've been carving since I was a wee boy. If your interested, maybe we could cook up some kind of colaboration as I have no metal smithing skills inre: head and point. I'd love to take this on.