Brothers in Arms

Dear members,

Uli and I know each other since ten years and we are close friends. So we decided to do a project that we called "Brothers in Arms". Quickly we decided that each of us had to build a folding knife after one design. I drove up to Uli and we started the work. I brought my damascus to Uli and used that for a sanmai construction.

Here is the link and there are many pictures. http://www.messerforum.net/showthread.php?t=95733

You will understand it, even if it is in german. I do hope that you like what Uli and I did. I will try to show the finished knives here.

This is Ulis folder with Upotex bolsters and ebony scales:

IMG_2013.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

IMG_2017.JPG

IMG_2022Uli.JPG

And here is mine with bolsters from the same damascus used for the blades and mammothbone scales.

cyrus FINAL Colage 2.jpg

Thanks for looking,

BR Cyrus and Uli

Thank you Niko,

it was a lot of fun and I actually like it better to work with a friend in a shop than always alone. Anyway, we plan to do it next year again.

BR; Cyrus

Hi Greg,

thanks alot man, both knives turned out good and the sequence of the pictures is also good. I just was not sure if it was possible to see them pictures. If not, just register there and you can see the pictures in big.

BR, Cyrus