Birthday gift spoon-fork-knife

I made this for a friend who does civil war reenactments so it had to look 1860's style

fork & spoon and knife are made from some HHH damascus i'll make the sheath case for it by the weekend just wanted to show you all i still need to pin the knife handle but all in all its done. Darci helped sand some but trying to get a 15y/o filly to do anything these

days is hard LOL

IMG_8665.jpg

IMG_8657.jpg

IMG_8640.jpg

IMG_8650.jpg

IMG_8649.jpg

IMG_8637.jpg

LOL now that i look at the knife the guard is backwards glad i didn't glue the handle yet the bottom curve should be

backwards LOL when God said brains i thought he said rain and ran in the house LOL.now its right

IMG_8679.jpg

IMG_8678.jpg

Clint,

"LOL now that i look at the knife the guard is backwards glad i didn't glue the handle yet the bottom curve should be

backwards LOL when God said brains i thought he said rain and ran in the house LOL.now its right"

And I thought you were just playing with my simple little mind. :rolleyes: Nice work. Wade

This spoon fork and knife set is 500 layers of 1084,15n20 the line in this set are tight

the pic's don't show all the lines

there just too tight , i forged the knife some but with the lines being so tight i wanted

to grind the knife more to show the

lines inside the billet , i'm making 5 set for a civil war reenactment coming up in nov.

IMG_8698.jpg

IMG_8704.jpg

IMG_8685.jpg

IMG_8684.jpg

IMG_8707.jpg