Refectory morter

I have looked thru my passed posts. There is a member that sells refectory and fire blanket. I thought I saved the post but i can't find it. If anyone knows this person or another please let me know. I went to my local brick yard to find the cement and no one carries these products in my area . Thanks in advance.

Kip L Kaiser

www.hightemptools.com carries refractory products

Thanks Randy

Kip

Or it might have been me, Wayne Coe waynecoe@highland.net. I have 1" Inswool for $8.00 per foot, Kast-0-Lite 2600 degree for $12.00 per 6 pound bag, Kast-0-Lite 3000 for $15.00. These are light weight insolating castable refactories that hold up very well, reduce the weight of the forge and is resistant to flux. I also have Plistix, Infrared Reflective to reflect the heat back into the forge where it is needed for $10.00 per pint (as compared to about $40.00 per pint for ITC-100.) IR products greatly increase the effeciency of the forge.

Or it might have been me, Wayne Coe waynecoe@highland.net. I have 1" Inswool for $8.00 per foot, Kast-0-Lite 2600 degree for $12.00 per 6 pound bag, Kast-0-Lite 3000 for $15.00. These are light weight insolating castable refactories that hold up very well, reduce the weight of the forge and is resistant to flux. I also have Plistix, Infrared Reflective to reflect the heat back into the forge where it is needed for $10.00 per pint (as compared to about $40.00 per pint for ITC-100.) IR products greatly increase the effeciency of the forge.

Wayne you are the one I was looking for. I found where I saved your post last night. I now have your # saved and will be calling you next week. Funds are low due to a trip to the ren fest. I need to line my forge. Call you next week.

Kip L. Kaiser