Sam Salvati

Toolworks in India

Just think of all the calendars we could sell...

Edit: Oh, ha ha! Missed the second page. Calendars indeed!

Edited by J.Arthur Loose

Like the 1999 Yorkshire women's group maybe? it was made into the movie "Calendar Girls" in 2003.

A few well placed hammers, anvils, vise, blades ...or an ingot...may make for a...well,...?interesting? theme to be sure.

Not sure a forge-weld would be all too welcome as an action shot.

Calendars sell rather poorly though.

Ric

Mabey a vidio of a nude fireweld dance would sell.

I hate this dial up I am on (gan't get broadband here) it took me more than 2 hrs to down load this vidio.

Richard

Like the 1999 Yorkshire women's group maybe? it was made into the movie "Calendar Girls" in 2003.

A few well placed hammers, anvils, vise, blades ...or an ingot...may make for a...well,...?interesting? theme to be sure.

Not sure a forge-weld would be all too welcome as an action shot.

Calendars sell rather poorly though.

Ric

Ric I was browsing one day a forum do not recall if it was here or not but this Blacksmith`s wife a redhead posed for a couple of pic`s(I think he took the Pics)with some hammers and tongs and warm metal :blink: ! They made a calender and I havent seen forging in the same light after that!! :lol:

Martin

Edited by Martin Schutte

Well...I think there is a general difference between a nak'd Larry Harley and a naked professional female model. If Victoria Secrets did a blacksmith calendar it may sell well....but as much as I love Harley I do not believe the general public would view the two in the same light.

Ric

group1.jpeg

Larry Harley.jpeg

Well...I think there is a general difference between a nak'd Larry Harley and a naked professional female model. If Victoria Secrets did a blacksmith calendar it may sell well....but as much as I love Harley I do not believe the general public would view the two in the same light.

Ric

UNCLOAKING for self defence!!!!!!! so the above pic is Jan. Feb. March.April and May????? UhhhhhGGGG YUUCCKK i think i,m gona throw up!!!! Washing computer screen and RECLOAKING!!!!

Harley when did you grow a third arm? Must come in handy...........