Sign in to follow this  
MSchneider

KITH Album

I'm not sure how we would arrange it, but is there any chance we can do a KITH album with images of all the participant's knives? I think it would be cool to see them all together as sort of a show and tell.

Mark

I'm not sure how we would arrange it, but is there any chance we can do a KITH album with images of all the participant's knives? I think it would be cool to see them all together as sort of a show and tell.

Mark

You might try www.issuu.com. You can upload a pdf of all of the shots and the site will generate an interactive flip book with all sorts of sharing and download features.

I would throw in for a copy

Kip

We could always start a thread with pictures only, no comments... its simple enough :unsure:

kinda like the show me your hamon thread

Edited by MLenaghan

I have a Smugmug account I'd be happy to host an album on, if people want to email me their high-res pics. I'll post them here if you all like.

thetidewaterforge@gmail.com

I've been copying from people's threads, will have the albumn up shortly...

If you want your pics replaced with better ones, or haven't sent them already, my email is listed 2 posts up.

Chris you rock!

Wow all of those knives are really really nice.

Everyone worked really hard and it shows.

Chris that was very nice of you to host the picture album for the KITH 2011. Thank you.

Album is updated, with pictures taken mainly from the forum.

Christopher.... I just sent you these pictures of my KITH entry... You can put them up from here if you didn't get my email.

IMG_1688-1.jpg

IMG_1690-1.jpg

Christopher Price ,,,

My beat up hat is off to you sir ! Many thanks for putting together that album . It hit me pretty hard when I realised all of the people power , all of the personalities , all of the imaginations and talents that are represented there . I'm really glad this idea took shape and flew like it did .

It occurs to me that if all of you got together , there is not much you couldn't do . And whatever you made would raise the bar on quality and beauty both at once !!!