KITH 2012

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in - bauernwehr with eating tool (probably a pattern welded prong, maybe two-pronged fork, gotta do some research to find out what was correct to go with the bauernwehr when it went on hunts. Hunting was one of the uses, though, and they took sets of tools then, so this idea fits well!).

kc

Count me in as well. Sounds like fun.

I think every one that can should do a wip. Its a great way for the beginners and the more experienced to learn tricks of the trade. I have already designed the tool that I am going to use to make my spoon (Don't have a swedge). Just a thought!!!

Kip

Being a very new forum member, am I allowed to join the fun? I'd like to take on this challenge.

If you can do the project and complete it on time I would think you could be in. The people here are very cool and accepting in case you havent been around long. I've never seen anyone turned down for help advise or anything else. I cant see anyone here having a problem with you entering.

Soooo Welcome :D

Thanks Bret. I have no issue with the kith theme or time line. I was just concerned that I was to new to participate.

So, if nobody has any problem with that....... I'm in!

Edited by P. McKinley

I had only been a forum member for three months when I put my name in the hat for the first time. Good luck and welcome

Kip

Thank you Kip. There's some very talented folks signed up for this one. I'll do my best to meet the high standards.

I'm also in, as long as whoever recieves my knife won't mind having it shipped the day after the KITH ends (I'm getting back into town on the 31st of July).

I think I'll be doing something similar to a carving set, or a longstanding request from a friend: a set of plant slaying and eating tools.

-Dan

Thank you Kip. There's some very talented folks signed up for this one. I'll do my best to meet the high standards.

Keep in mind we all stated somewhere, how would you like to have one of Donn foggs first knives.ohmy.gif

Kip

2012 KITH List:

1. SamD - AKA - Sam Duckworth, Sopchoppy, Fla.

2. John Page

3. Mathew Kinmond - Canada, Ontario

4. Kip Kaiser - Williamston, SC