Bader Space Saver Grinders for sale (2)

I have two Bader Space Saver grinders(use 132'' belts) that I picked up at an auction a couple of years ago when a factory that made wrenches shut down. The factory had mostly 440 power, so I assume that is what these are set up for. I had planned to replace the motors, but have yet to get around to it. I will try to get some pictures up soon. Local pick up in Lowell, AR only. $800 obo for each grinder.

Now $600 Each

bss0976086.jpg

Edited by mrnewberry

At the factory they used basically big buffs under the belts as contact wheels. That is what is installed. However, I purchased a couple of used wheels off of ebay that need hubs installed both I believe are 14'' in diameter one is 1'' wide and doesn't have much wear. The other is probably 3'' wide and it is pretty worn. The motors are 3 phase and the label I could read said 2 hp and while it says that it could be 220 or 440 I think the factory ran mostly on 440 so that is my assumption.

How about $600 each.

Im interested. Would you be willing to bolt them to a single pallet? There are 4 holes in the bottom of each stand and I can show you how I would like them transported. I have a shipper who I can get a quote from who will pick them up with a tailgate lift.

It seems insane but we are at the point where we need 2 more of these machines.

They would send a fedex truck with a liftgate to you but they would have to be on a pallet.

Let me know!

Kerry

It seems insane but we are at the point where we need 2 more of these machines.

Not too insane..I have four of them...had 7 a few years ago.

The most common ones found have this cotton wheel....

Should anyone find a stash of contact wheels designed to fit them I'd like to know.

Ric

We would run them like that for a little while but these machines really need to see 5 hp. We use little wheels on the 2 hp machines and 14" on the 5's

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...